If you receive any merchandise that you are unhappy with for any reason, simply return it to us within the time frame listed below, in the condition that you received it and we will happily refund.
Except in the case of an incorrect of faulty item having been sent, we cannot unfortunately cover the cost of either the outbound or return shipping.
Refunds on sale or promotional items – 14 days from date of purchase
Refunds (full price items) - 60 days from date of purchase
In all cases, the returned items must be in their original condition, unless faulty. Upon return of faulty goods, our returns department will assess and forward on to the manufacturer. If the item is being refunded, we will process this as usual, ensuring to have your refund as quickly as possible after assessment..
If for any reason you would like to return your product to us please follow the simple steps below:
1. Complete the Return section on the lower part of your invoice and enclose with your return merchandise. Be sure to complete all fields to ensure prompt turn around.
2. Pack all items with your invoice in a secure carton or reuse the original packaging. Please ensure that all boxed items are securely packaged as we are not able to accept them if damaged in transit.
3. Affix the pre-addressed label to your package, making sure you cover or remove original shipping label. If you have lost this, our address is:
160-162 Belgrave Gate
4. Please return to the labelled address. For security and peace of mind, we strongly suggest insured registered post as MCA Leicester is not liable for lost return parcels.
5. Refunds can take up to 4 working days to be processed through the banking system. After receipt your refund will usually be completed within 10 days; all refunds will be processed within 14 days of receipt.
Faulty Returns Needing Repair
If you have a faulty item that you would like repaired, please follow the simple steps of a normal return as shown above.
Please make sure you enclose your original invoice, along with a description of the fault. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a new copy of the invoice.
Once received, we will inspect and send the goods onto manufacturer. The manufacturer will then issue a refund or repair the goods. We aim to have your refund processed within 24 hours of receiving; however some faults must be approved by the manufacturer before a refund or replacement can be issued. In this case we will keep you informed.
Please allow approximately two weeks for the processing of your faulty return once received. Contact will be made by email informing you of the RA Number and all relevant details. Once returned to us by the manufacturer, we will post the item back to you the same day.
If an order is deemed faulty, we will gladly reimburse the return postage up to a total of £15.00. This includes postage only; packaging is at an additional cost to you. For further in depth information on warranties and faulty items, please contact our customer service team.
Return Terms and Conditions
All items returned for refund must be returned in the original condition with tags attached (unless faulty). Any packaged goods must be returned with the packaging in its original condition or may not be accepted (unless faulty). When trying on footwear we advise using a clean surface as shoes with marked or dirty soles may not be accepted for return. Please ensure all returned clothing items are free from marks, stains, scuffs and rips as they may not be accepted for return if received damaged (unless faulty).
Motor Cycle Accessories Ltd returns department operates Monday-Friday. Once your order is received, we will inspect and process the goods within 24 hours. We will inform you by email when your transaction is being processed.
Please note that if you are wanting to return boxed goods, they must be returned to Motor Cycle Accessories Ltd in the original unmarked packaging and in good condition. If the items are being posted back, please ensure you pack them inside a bag & do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging. Should the packaging be marked or in unsatisfactory condition there may be a chance that we will not exchange or refund the goods.
160-162 Belgrave Gate
If you have any further questions, please contact customer service on:
Phone: 0116 262 4983